Sunday, September 25, 2011

How to Lose Weight without Torturing Yourself

I guess most people would agree if I said Obesity is our enemy. Not only obesity could bring many diseases such as hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, heart disease, etc, it could also make ourselves looked ugly in the mirror.

I was an obese man. My weight was 100 Kg, and my waist was 120 cm. I often had shortness of breath, my chest hurt even when I walked for just 10 meters, and my blood pressure was 180/100 mmHg. Not only that, I didn’t want to look myself in the mirror, because I hated my own reflection. I was really fat. It was like I despised myself. I’ve tried everything in order to lose some fat, from exercise to only eat 1 meal per day. Everyone told me that I would just torturing myself with that kind of diet program, but I didn’t care. Well, it worked, but not for long. I lost 10 kg. But when I stop my diet program, my weight increased 2 times more than what I’ve lost. It was a horror (for me anyway).

I was really frustrated. Then, I decided to start my own diet program again. I repeated my old program, but this time I didn’t eat any carbohydrate at all. I didn’t eat bread, potato, rice, anything with carbohydrate in it. I hope I can lose some fat with this new kind of torture. This time, it worked for about 3 months, and then the same thing happened again. Only this time, it’s not 2 times, but 4 times more than what I’ve lost.

After that, I was really frustrated. I even started to think about liposuction. But, everyone around me said that liposuction couldn’t cure my diseases. Until one day, I discovered an easy way to lose my weight. My friend told me about The Diet Solution Program that could help me burn my fat in short time, without I had to reduce my eating portion. At first, I was skeptical. But, I thought that there was no harm in it, if I watched it. After I watched it, and followed the direction in that The Diet Solution Program, my weight started to decreased. In just half month, I lost 3.5 kg. In 2 months, I lost 6 kg. Amazing! At first, I was skeptical. But, I thought that there was no harm in it, if I watched it. After I watched it, and followed the direction in The Diet Solution Program, my weight started to decreased. In just half month, I lost 3.5 kg (7 lb and 11.45 oz). In 2 months, I lost 6 kg (13 lb and 3.64 oz), without intensive exercise.  Amazing! Now, it’s been 6 months since I started my Diet Solution Program, and my weight keeps decreasing and never increased again. I’m so relieved that I could find this program. I think this program can help not just me, but everyone who has the same problem as I had.  You can find this video on this Diet Solution Program website.

But, in order to get the full tips on how to lose some weight, you must pay some money. It’s not expensive. For me, there’s no meaning on losing some money if I can lose some weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment